Sunday, 16 March 2014

Update: 2k Visitors, 50+ Posts, NetGalley and Book Buying Ban

I must say, I'm impressed how much the blog is still growing even though I pretty much left it on the side of the road. But let's celebrate that we reached a milestone!
Because not everyday you realize you have a blog with more than fifty posts and only two, fabulous followers.


  • Also, if you noticed lately, I've been reviewing many ARCs that I got from NetGalley. Right now, i have eighty-six (86) books to review and I'm behind on so many reviews. You will see a lot of them popping up from nowhere.

{I'm currently writing reviews for Drawn by Cecilia Grey and The Adventures of Jillian Spectre by Nic Tatano. I hope I'll get to review them in the next few days}

  • And like many book reviewers/booktubers, I'm going to be on a book buying ban. I will buy three more books and then, I won't buy books at all. Until when? When I got only five (5) books on my shelf that I haven't read.
    Don't worry, I got only twenty-five (25) books unread, so it's going to be nice and smooth(*´▽`*) 
I hope to meet more of you guys, and I hope we'll have a lot of good laughs and tears of happiness (or feels). Comment down bellow what kind of content do you want more!

Coming up:
  • Top Ten Tuesday is coming to the hood and I'm proud to pronounce that this would be one of my challenges for will power and schedule on work, so it will be easier for me when I graduate college and get a job.
  • I might review soon more Alyson Noel novels because those are my most popular reviews ever (next to the Vampire Kisses series).

1 comment:

  1. would love to follow you - but I am a wordpresser, not google friend connect... like the blog though!

    Kris @ seriestracker.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete